Friday, June 21, 2013

Top 5: Beauty Favorites

Hi everyone ! Hope you all had a great week. This weekend is a three days weekend since its a celebration of the state monday! What are your plans this weekend ?

Since summer is starting soon (Can't wait to lay over and work on my tan) I though about doing a top 5 of my favorite beauty products (especially for summer).
I am not a big beauty products consummer but theses are some product I could not live without during summer time.

Here is my Friday top 5 friday of my beauty essential !


1. Dior Extase Masacara
2. John Frieda curling spray
 (it does pretty awesome waves in the hair) 
3. Rock the boat Essie nail polish
 (such a summer colour)
4. M.A.C. Bronzing Powder 
(The best to add a little brightness to your face)
5. Nicki Minaj M.A.C. lipstick 
(In loveeee with that colour, can't wait to try it this summer)

And you what are your summer beauty essential ?

DSK
-xxx-

No comments:

Post a Comment