Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Birthday Partys

Hi everyone ! As everyone knows already, last week it was my birthday. I had a diner with my family thursday night, diner with my boyfriend on friday and a big party with all my friends and family on saturday. I really enjoyed my all of my celebrations ! Thanks to everybody ! Here are some pictures of my birthday diner with my family:














For my other birthday night, I planned the entire party (Learn how to plan a party here): my closest friends came for diner and later around 8h00 pm all the guests arrived. Here are some pictures of the food and the party. My theme was pastel colours ! 






Food Time :

Nachos Dip

Salmon Tartar

Pulled Pork Burger

Parmesan Fondue

Spinach & Artichokes Dip
Strawberry Bruschetta





Smoores Bar: 





Have a great day and feel free to ask questions !
DSK
-xxx-


No comments:

Post a Comment