Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Friday Top 5 : Summer Essentials


Summer is comming ! Well here where I live it is still a little cold but summer will come sooner or later !
So this friday I thought about doing a top 6 (Ok I know I am cheating but it is hard to find only 5 summer essentials) of what you need to have this summer !

1. Comodynes are self tanning wipes you can put on your face to lighten up a little bit. These are amazing and I have use them a lot these last months. 
2. Color Block Shoes are a must this summer (You can find these on Sole Society website)
3. Big hats are again a summer essential this year. You can buy them anywhere !
4. Drinks :) Haha just kidding but you should put your drinks or cocktails in a masson jar, these are so fun !
5. Neonnnn, you need a neon purse ! This one is a Micheal Kors and I am in love with it.
6. Last but not least, navy stripes ! This MK iphone5 case is so pretty. And navy stripes is another must this summer !

Here it is my top 6 on summer essentials !
What are your summer essential ? I want to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment