Thursday, June 13, 2013

Birthday


Hello eveybody, today is a special day for me because it is my birthdayyyyy!



One of my favorite day of the year is for sure : My Birthday !
Haha it sounds so childish but I am not excited for the gifts like when I was 4 years old, what I love the most is all the love I received on that day. It is on these kind of day you realize who really cares about you ! Who is able stop what they are doing to take 4-5 minutes and wish you happy birthday. I receive so much love on that day it is kind of unreal. And I enjoy each minute of that day since it is only once a year ;) !

On your birthday there are some non-written rules:
(These are mines) 
  • Start my day with a delicious Latte
  • No chores allowed
  • Eating a lot of desert 
  • Training vaccations
  • I can do what ever I wanna do ;)
  • Drink champagne and enjoy it, hey it's my birthday :)
  • Do not work too hard 
  • Party ! Party ! Party !
Well... Thinking about that it is now Written Rules since I wrote them down hihi !

The second reason why I love my birthday is because I can plan my party ! Yes, and I love to do it ! Each year is different and this year I thing it is going to be big party (Photos of the party on the blog next week) 
((Learn how to do your party planning on my blog ))

Got some big plans for this new year, I hope I will realize a lot of them : Trips with my friends, trip with my love, more readers on my blog, moving and getting a house maybe !  

I want to hear about you: what are you non-written rules of your bday ? What are your plans usually on your bday ?

Here are some pictures of some old birthday party !


Dsk
-xxx-

No comments:

Post a Comment