Wednesday, May 22, 2013

First Post : In Honour of my mother

Brunch for mothers’ day

Last Sunday we had a brunch at my parents house to celebrate mothers’ day.  I woke up at 7h00 to start preparing all the food for my family. With the help of my dad we made a freaking tasty and good looking brunch. But for me doing this for my mother is just natural, she did more than that since I was born.

My mom has always been there for me and I want to thank her more often, she is the best and I should be grateful we have such a good relation. And even if we have our ups and downs I am very happy that she is part of my life.
We should all appreciate time with our mother because some of us would do anything to have her back !

Here is a sneak peak of the brunch I prepare with my father on mother's day:

Yogourt & Cereals

Pancakes

 French Toast in maple syrup shoots

Overview of the brunch

 Potatoes in small casserole

 Before our dessert : Chocolate Fondue
 After our dessert 

Tell her you love her more often ;) And show it !

DSK
-xxx-

No comments:

Post a Comment