Thursday, August 8, 2013

Vacations Over !

Hi everyone, 


I am so sorry for the lack of post I was on vacations and I decided to turn off everything:
My job emails, my phone, my blog ! I really wanted to disconnect of reality and I enjoy every second of it :)
And now I am back with good news, energy and a lot of ideas !

First of all : Me and my boyfriend bought our first house :) So we have been really busy buying stuff for the house ! I am so excited I am moving in September 15th ! So the countdown is started : One month left !
It is a little bit tough leaving my parents house because I love them so much and I was really well treated but I think it is time for my to fly with my own wings and I can't wait to start this journey with the love of my life :)

During my vacations, I have been vistiting Boston with my boyfriend and my parents. I have been furniture shopping, I went horseback ridding, I went to a water park with my godson, partying, relaxing, tanning, training ! 

So I have been thinking a lot during my time off for blog post and I can't wait to share it with you : Stay Tuned ;)
Here are some pictures I took during my vacations , enjoy !


Girls Night Out :)

 Partying with my friends


 Focusing on my race August 23rd 



 Horseback riding 


Dinner in Boston with my love !

What have you been doing this summer ?


DSK
-xxx-

No comments:

Post a Comment